Not everyone can commonly laugh freely, exposing their smile widely without hiding the teeth behind their palms or avoiding social situations. You might be doing that for various justifiable reasons. It could be you lost one or more of your teeth, and that wiped off your smile’s confidence. Jochen Pechak, DDS, MDS, a well-experienced specialist, provides professional placement of dental implants in Sunnyvale at Perio & Implant Center of Monterey Bay – Silicon Valley. Dr. Jochen works collaboratively with his team of qualified technicians who, together with the featured technologies, effectively shine the state-of-the-art implant to restore the confidence in your smile.
To reach out for our services, schedule an appointment or call the office in Sunnyvale today.
What Is A Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a surgical fixture for replacing a missing tooth or teeth to the jawbone, thus mimicking the natural teeth’ shape, stability, and function.
The implants are a fundamental basis for the provision of permanent artificial teeth.
Why Would You Need A Dental Implant?
How you feel concerning your teeth.
· Supposing you have a partial or complete denture, do you leave it at home or carry it in your pocket when the dental implant is for you?
· When your tooth or teeth loss has made you lose your confidence while smiling.
· In case you get embarrassed whenever you laugh or smile due to your lost teeth or tooth.
How your mouth feels.
· In case you wear dentures that fit poorly or slip often.
· In case you experience discomfort while eating for either partial or complete dentures.
· In case you encounter difficulties while chewing certain foods.
· When the teeth are holding, your bridge is moving or loosening.
If you are experiencing any of the issues mentioned above, then a dental implant is the best solution for you.
What Benefits Would You Get For A Dental Implant?
The benefits attributed to dental implants include:
1. Unlike conventional dentures, dental implants cannot be noticed for being fixed in your jawbone since they are comfortable and do not slip.
2. Dental implants restore your smile and your confidence.
3. Hygienically they are easy to clean since you do the same as you do to your natural teeth.
4. They neither deter you from eating nor impact your speech.
The compassionate dental team of physicians at Perio & Implant Centers of Monterey Bay – Silicon Valley have enough time with each patient to discuss and hear you out before making an informed treatment plan that suits your condition.
What Should You Expect During The Dental Implant Procedure?
The dental implant procedure takes three steps to implement, thus needs several months to put into effect. First, Dr. Jochen examines your gums’ health conditions and plans an initial surgery upon satisfying enough jawbone to support the implant.
During the surgery, an artificial root (implant) is inserted into the jawbone. It is then given about four months for the healing process as the bone fuses around the screw to optimize its stability.
Your overall dentist then places a temporal crown over the abutment after attaching it to the implant. An impression of your smile is then sent to the lab to make a permanent crown that mimics your natural teeth, which he seals at a later appointed time.
What Does Teeth In-An-Hour Mean?
It is a computer-guided, minimally invasive procedure in fixing the metal post in the jawbone. The crown is made before the visit and placed upon arrival. Suitable candidates resume their regular duties the very next day with confident and painless smiles.
Dr. Jochen and his team offer a Complimentary Annual Well Check for maintaining the implant that often lasts for life. To learn more about our dental implant services, plan an appointment or call the office in Sunnyvale today.